Main landing page
1. Stroke Facts. CDC.gov. Updated Jan 31, 2020.
2. Messé SR, Acker MA, Kasner SE, et al. Stroke after aortic valve surgery: results from a prospective cohort. Circulation. 2014;129(22):2253-2261. doi:10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.113.005084
3. Rai, A. T., Seldon, A. E., Boo, S., Link, P. S., Domico, J. R., Tarabishy, A. R., Lucke-Wolde, N., Carpenter, J. S. (2017). A population-based incidence of acute large vessel occlusions and thrombectomy eligible patients indicates significant potential for growth of endovascular stroke therapy in the USA. Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery, 9(8), 722–726. https://doi.org/10.1136/neurintsurg-2016-012515
1. Practice Standards for Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Ultrasound. Part II. Clinical Indications and Expected Outcomes. Andrei V. Alexandrov MD. J Neuroimaging 2012;22:215‐224.
2. Neural Analytics, FDA 510k K160442 – Lucid M1 System
1. Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Versus Medical Therapy for Cryptogenic Ischemic Stroke. Jeffrey L. Saver, MD; Heinrich P. Mattle, MD; David Thaler, MD, PhD. Stroke. 2018;49:1541–1548.
2. Does Patent Foramen Ovale Promote Cryptogenic Stroke and Migraine Headache? Jonathan M. Tobis, MD and Babak Azarbal, MD Tex Heart Inst J. 2005; 32(3): 362–365.
3. Neural Analytics, FDA 510k K160442 – Lucid M1 System
4. Proposed Standardized Neurological Endpoints for Cardiovascular Clinical Trials. Alexandra J. Lansky, MD. Eur Heart J. 2018 May 14; 39(19): 1687–1697.
5. Practice Standards for Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Ultrasound. Part II. Clinical Indications and Expected Outcomes. Andrei V. Alexandrov MD. J Neuroimaging 2012;22:215‐224.
1. Industry Standards For The Prevention Of Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders In Sonography. Society for Vascular Ultrasound. Developed through a 2016 consensus conference hosted by the society of diagnostic medical sonography. 2017.
1. Oxley TJ, Mocco J, Majidi S, Kellner CP, Shoirah H, Singh IP, De Leacy RA, Shigematsu T, Ladner TR, Yaeger KA, Skliut M, Weinberger J, Dangayach NS, Bederson JB, Tuhrim S, Fifi JT. Large-Vessel Stroke as a Presenting Feature of Covid-19 in the Young. N Engl J Med. April 2020:e60. doi:10.1056/NEJMc2009787
2. Lyden P. Temporary Emergency Guidance to US Stroke Centers during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic: On Behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Stroke Council Leadership. Stroke. 2020;51(6):1910-1912. doi:10.1161/STROKEAHA.120.030023
3. COVID-19 and Coagulopathy: Frequently Asked Questions. Hematology.org. Updated May 18, 2020