Education, training, and resources for doctors and
Value-packed videos and presentations that can fit into a lunch break
Comprehensive, accredited educational programs, online or face-to-face, for individuals and groups
The latest peer-reviewed clinical papers and technical documents
Sign up to be notified
of future webinars.
Sign up to be notified when additional content becomes available.
NovaSignal offers web-based and onsite CME training programs to help you
earn your credits.
Web-Based CME Courses
Your team can learn remotely and still earn CME credits through our web-based programs.
- One-Day Web Course (5 Credits) Includes review of cerebral anatomy and basic TCD techniques
- Two-Day Web Course (10 Credits) Includes one-day web course plus review of common TCD exams, diagnostic criteria, and vasospasm case studies.
- Three-Day Web Course (15 Credits) Includes two-day web course, review of pathology and waveform morphology, and case reviews of common TCD exams.
Onsite CME Courses
Help your team sharpen their skills with our TCD lectures and hands-on sessions provided at your facility. We offer accredited course packages as well as customized programs to meet your needs.
- One-Day Course (5 Credits) Class includes technology review, physics, anatomy, and 3 hours of hands-on instruction.
- Two-Day Course (10 Credits) Includes one-day course program, as well as an additional day of disease processes, treatments for the intracranial vasculature, and 3 hours of hands-on instruction.
- Three-Day Course (15 Credits) Includes the full two-day program, as well as instruction on intracranial disease processes, interpretation criteria, and 3 hours of hands-on instruction.
Interested in offering one of our accredited
CME courses to your team?
Power M Mode Doppler is Sensitive to Microemboli, Whereas M Mode Color Velocity Imaging is No
Markus et al STROKE. 2005
Asymptomatic Embolization Detection by Doppler Ultrasound Predicts Stroke Risk in Symptomatic Carotid Artery Stenosis
(CLOSE Trial) Patent Foramen Ovale Closure or Anticoagulation vs Antiplatelets after Stroke
(RESPECT Trial) Long Term Outcomes of PFO Closure or Medical Therapy after Stroke
Mojadidi MK JACC
Cardiovascular Imaging. 2014_7
Souteyrand et al. ESC. 2006.
Comp TTE, TCD and TEE for the detection of PFO in stroke patients
Tobe et al Can J Cardiol.
2016.TCD is complementary to TTE for PFO
(REDUCE Trial) Patent Foramen Ovale Closure or Antiplatelet Therapy for Cryptogenic Stroke
Katsanos et al. Ann Neurol. 2016.
TCD vs TTE for detection of PFO in pts with CS
PFO closure vs medical therapy for CS
J Neuroimag. Power M-mode TCD for Dx of PFO and assessing closure
LRS for RLS Detection Sales Pack
Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound. Billing and Reimbursement Information
Intracranial Cerebrovascular Evaluations: Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound and Transcranial Color Duplex Imaging
LucidTM M1 System. User Manual.
NeuralBotTM System. For use with the LucidTM M1 System.
While these publications are all broad applications of TCD, the uses described may represent research and have not necessarily been approved or cleared by the FDA. NovaSignal’s products are defined by their approved indications for use and the practice of medicine.